米娅眼睛里的世界
回复
头像
Mia2014
帖子: 1805
注册时间: 周三 12月 25, 2013 8:24 pm

乌克兰空军是如何保存自己打击敌人的

帖子 Mia2014 » 周一 5月 16, 2022 12:27 am

评:俄军属于自上而下的绝对权力指挥,看重的是服从;美军看重培养每个人的判断、指挥能力,在作战中自主作判断,美军培训下的乌克兰军队的各个作战单位也是自主判断,这样相对机动灵活。下面是推特上的讨论。

(转)“当我采访一名乌克兰 MiG-29 飞行员时,令我印象深刻的一件事是乌克兰空军如何巧妙地选择交战的时间和地点,以在战斗中保存自己并对敌人造成最大的伤害。

这种心态在地面部队中也很普遍。 一位乌克兰陆军中尉告诉我:‘我们设法,在既方便又安全的时候,采取主动并消灭敌人’

在他所在的前线,他说乌克兰人有“数十个”单位,‘在搜索、选择和摧毁目标方面绝对自主。 这让对手保持警觉,使他士气低落。’”

“我不明白的是,俄罗斯人必然知道乌克兰机场在哪里,因此知道他们的飞机在哪里; 为什么他们没有用巡航导弹?”

“他们甚至可能不使用机场。 您可以从乡村公路上的商业车库起飞。 我听说由于类似的原因,美国 5 英里的州际公路中有 1 英里是直的。”

“我相信州际公路主要用于飞机紧急情况,但我敢肯定也有一些军国主义推理。”

“州际系统一开始就是 100% 的军事项目(部队资源的有效移动)。需要注意的是,平民可以在和平时期使用它。 随着时间的推移,每个人都已经习惯了,甚至军队也不再这么想了。”

One thing that stood out for me when I interviewed a Ukrainian MiG-29 pilot was how the Ukrainian Air Force was smartly choosing the time and place of its engagements to stay in the fight and inflict maximum damage.

This mindset is prevalent among ground forces, too. A Ukrainian army lieutenant told me: “We manage to take the initiative and destroy the enemy as it is convenient and safe for us.”

On his portion of the front line, he said the Ukrainians have “dozens” of units, “which are absolutely autonomous in the search, selection and destruction of targets. This keeps the opponent on his toes and demoralizes him.”

What I don’t understand is that the Russians must know where the Ukrainian airfields are and therefore where their aircraft are located; why haven’t they cruise missiled them?

They might not even be using the airfields. You can take off from a commercial garage on a rural highway. I’ve heard construction targets 1 of 5 miles of interstate in US is straight for similar reasons.

I believe the stretch of interstate is mostly for aircraft emergencies, but I’m sure there’s a bit of militaristic reasoning as well.

The interstate system was 100% a military project at its inception (efficient movement of troops resources.) The caveat was that civilians would get to use it in peace time. Over time everybody’s just got used to it and its no longer thought of that way even by the military.

回复