米娅眼睛里的世界
回复
头像
Mia2014
帖子: 1827
注册时间: 周三 12月 25, 2013 8:24 pm

喀布尔恐袭致12名美国陆战队军人丧生后,拜登的记者招待会

帖子 Mia2014 » 周五 8月 27, 2021 3:18 pm

在美国从阿富汗撤离人员过程中,喀布尔机场和附近酒店发生爆炸袭击,致12名美国陆战队军人丧生。之后,拜登召开了记者招待会,发誓要抓住凶手。在招待会上,有两个记者的问题很犀利,简单粗暴总结如下:

记者1: 靠塔利班作安检、保证机场周边安全,您觉得靠谱么?
拜登:我们不是相信塔利班,是相信他们会出于他们自身的利益这样做。我们要求他们的就是,往外围退一退,墙之间多留些空间,不要让车辆通过,搜查过来的人。他们的军队不像我们的军队那么指挥严密、有组织的行动。没人信任他们,我们只是指望他们出于自身的利益去做这些事。而且,我没得到任何证据证明这次袭击是塔利班和ISIS-K合谋。

记者2: 总统先生,自 2020 年 2 月以来,没有一名美国军人在阿富汗战斗中丧生。你设定了最后期限。你把军队撤回来了。现在有 12名海军陆战队队员死了。你说过责任由你承担。您是否对过去两周发生的事情承担任何责任?
拜登:事情是这样的,特朗普和塔利班达成了一个协议,美国5月1日前全部撤离阿富汗,塔利班承诺不攻击美国军队。你记得么?我是认真的。
记者2: 总统先生 … …
拜登:等一下,我在问你问题。
记者2: 我知道您在说什么。但是,总统先生,我对您尊重的说,我不认为问题在这里,您认为人们对撤出阿富汗有什么异议,还是对事情处理的方式有异议?
拜登:我的朋友,不知道你是否承认并报道这个,正如你所说,从那一天直到我上任之日,没有针对美国人的攻击,是因为特朗普总统做出了承诺:“我将在5月1日之前撤军。与此同时,你同意不攻击任何美国人。”那是交易。这就是为什么没有美国人受到攻击的原因。
上次由 Mia2014 在 周五 8月 27, 2021 6:36 pm,总共编辑 3 次。

头像
Mia2014
帖子: 1827
注册时间: 周三 12月 25, 2013 8:24 pm

喀布尔恐袭致12名美国陆战队军人丧生后,拜登的记者招待会

帖子 Mia2014 » 周五 8月 27, 2021 6:18 pm

详情摘录:

记者1:甚至你党内的人也有一些批评,关于依靠塔利班来确保机场周边的安全。你觉得在这方面有什么错误吗?

拜登:不,我没有。看,我认为麦肯齐将军很好地处理了这个问题。事实是,我们处于一种情况——我们继承了一种情况,特别是因为,众所周知,阿富汗军队在 11 天前——在 11 天内——崩溃了,正如麦肯齐所说,这符合阿富汗的利益。塔利班的利益,事实上,ISIS-K不会转移到它之外,第一。第二,我们能够准时、准时离开符合他们的利益。因此,我们问他们的主要问题是——撤回外围;给我更多的墙之间的空间;阻止车辆通过等;搜查过来的人——这不像美国那样指挥严密、有条不紊的行动——军队是——但他们是为了他们的利益——他们的利益行事。因此,总的来说——我已经向地面军队提出了同样的问题,无论这是否是一次有用的实践。没有人相信他们;我们只是指望他们的自身利益来继续开展他们的活动。我们在说的时候离开是为了他们的自身利益,我们要让尽可能多的人离开。就像我说的,即使在今天发生的这一切之中,也有超过 7,000 人离开了;总共有超过 5,000 名美国人。所以,这不是信任问题,而是双方利益的问题。而且——但到目前为止,我们的任何一名现场指挥官都没有向我提供任何证据,表明塔利班和伊斯兰国勾结以执行今天在酒店门前发生的事情以及预计事情将继续——超越今天。

The reporter 1: There has been some criticism even from people in your party, about the dependence on the Taliban to secure the perimeter of the airport. Do you feel like there was a mistake made in that regard?

Joe Biden: No, I don’t. Look, I think General McKenzie handled this question very well. The fact is that we’re in a situation — we inherited a situation, particularly since, as we all know, that the Afghan military collapsed 11 days before — in 11 days — that it is in the interest of, as Mackenzie said, in the interest of the Taliban that, in fact, ISIS-K does not metastasize beyond that it is, number one. And number two, it’s in their interest that we are able to leave on time, on target. As a consequence of that, the major things we’ve asked them — moving back the perimeter; give me more space between the wall; stopping vehicles from coming through, et cetera; searching people coming through — it is not what you’d call a tightly commanded, regimented operation like the U.S. is — the military is — but they’re acting in their interest — their interest. And so, by and large — and I’ve asked this same question to military on the ground, whether or not it’s a useful exercise. No one trusts them; we’re just counting on their self-interest to continue to generate their activities. And it’s in their self-interest that we leave when we said and that we get as many people out as we can. And like I said, even in the midst of everything that happened today, over 7,000 people have gotten out; over 5,000 Americans overall. So, it’s not a matter of trust, it’s a matter of mutual self-interest. And — but there is no evidence thus far that I’ve been given, as a consequence by any of our commanders in the field, that there has been collusion between the Taliban and ISIS in carrying out what happened today both in front of the hotel and what is expected to continue for — beyond today.

2,“总统先生,您是否对过去两周发生的事情承担任何责任?”

记者 2:总统先生,自 2020 年 2 月以来,没有一名美国军人在阿富汗战斗中丧生。你设定了最后期限。你把军队撤回来了。现在有 12名海军陆战队队员死了。你说过责任由你承担。您是否对过去两周发生的事情承担任何责任?

拜登:从根本上说,我对最近发生的一切负有责任。但事情是这样的:你和我一样知道这位前总统与塔利班达成了一项协议,他将在5月1日之前将所有美国军队撤出阿富汗。作为回报,一年前,他得到了塔利班将继续攻击他人,但不会攻击任何美国军队的承诺。还记得吗?我是认真的。

记者2:总统先生……

拜登:不,我 — 我在问你一个问题。成为一个 — 因为在我之前 —

记者 2:唐纳德·特朗普现在不是总统。

总统:不,不 — 现在等一下。我问你一个问题。那是 - 据您所知,这是准确的吗?

记者2:我知道你在说什么。但是,总统先生,我对您尊重地说 —

拜登:什么?

记者 2:我不认为是问题是 -- 它是 -- 您认为人们对撤出阿富汗有什么问题,或者只是对事情发生的方式有什么问题?

拜登:我认为他们有一个问题,即人们可能会受到伤害——正如我们所看到的,有些人已经被杀了 — 而且它很乱。之所以 — 我的朋友是否会承认并报道这个 —— 正如你所说,从那一天直到我上任之日,没有针对美国人的攻击,是因为特朗普总统做出了承诺:“我将在5月1日之前撤军。与此同时,你同意不攻击任何美国人。”那是交易。这就是为什么没有美国人受到攻击的原因。

记者 2:几天前,你说你完全支持你退出的决定。

拜登:是的,我愿意。因为这样看,伙计们 — 我要去 — 我还有另一个会议,真的。但是想象一下,如果我在5月1日表示不会重新谈判撤离日期,我们会在哪里;我们打算留在那里。我只有一个选择:将数千名士兵重新投入阿富汗,打一场我们已经赢得的战争,相对的 — 这就是我们去的首要原因。我从来不认为我们应该牺牲美国人的生命来试图在阿富汗建立一个民主政府——这个国家在其整个历史上从未成为一个统一的国家,而且是组成的 — 我不是说这是一种贬义 - 由不同的部落组成,他们从来没有,从来没有过彼此好好相处。

所以,正如我之前所说的——这是我要发表的最后一条评论,但不幸的是,我们将有更多机会谈论这个,因为我们还没有离开 — 如果奥萨马·本·拉登和基地组织,当他们离开沙特阿拉伯时,选择从也门发动袭击,我们会去阿富汗吗?即使当时塔利班完全控制了阿富汗,我们还会去吗?我知道向你提问是不公平的。这是修辞。但是,如果您认为我们应该去并牺牲成千上万的生命和造成成千上万的伤员,请举手。我们去的目的是防止基地组织重新出现——首先是抓到本·拉登,消灭阿富汗的基地组织,并防止这种情况再次发生。正如我已经说过 100 次:恐怖主义已经在世界范围内蔓延;我们有来自其他国家的更大威胁,更接近美国。我们那里没有军营;我们不把人留在那里。我们有超视距能力来阻止他们追赶我们。女士们,先生们,是时候结束一场长达 20 年的战争了。非常感谢。

The Reporter2: Mr. President, there had not been a U.S. service member killed in combat in Afghanistan since February of 2020. You set a deadline. You pulled troops out. You sent troops back in. And now 12 Marines are dead. You said the buck stops with you. Do you bear any responsibility for the way that things have unfolded in the last two weeks?

Joe Biden: I bear responsibility for, fundamentally, all that’s happened of late. But here’s the deal: You know — I wish you’d one day say these things — you know as well as I do that the former President made a deal with the Taliban that he would get all American forces out of Afghanistan by May 1. In return, the commitment was made and that was a year before — in return, he was given a commitment that the Taliban would continue to attack others, but would not attack any American forces. Remember that? I’m being serious.

The reporter 2: Mr. President…

Joe Biden: No, I — I’m asking you a question. Be a — because before I —

The reporter 2: Donald Trump is not the President right now.

Joe Biden: No, no — now wait a minute. I’m asking you a question. Is that — is that accurate, to the best of your knowledge?

The reporter 2: I know what you’re talking about. But, Mr. President, respectfully —

Joe Biden: What?

The reporter 2: — since — I don’t think that the issue, that — do you think that people have an issue with pulling out of Afghanistan, or just the way that things have happened?

Joe Biden: I think they have an issue that people are likely to get hurt — some, as we’ve seen, have gotten killed — and that it is messy. The reason why — whether my friend will acknowledge it and was reported it — the reason why there were no attacks on Americans, as you said, from the date until I came into office, was because the commitment was made by President Trump: “I will be out by May 1st. In the meantime, you agree not to attack any Americans.” That was the deal. That’s why no American was attacked.

The reporter 2: And you said that you still — a few days ago, you said you squarely stand by your decision to pull out.

Joe Biden: Yes, I do. Because look at this way, folks — and I’m going to — I have another meeting, for real. But imagine where we’d be if I had indicated, on May the 1st, I was not going to renegotiate an evacuation date; we were going to stay there. I’d have only one alternative: Pour thousands of more troops back into Afghanistan to fight a war that we had already won, relative — is why the reason we went in the first place. I have never been of the view that we should be sacrificing American lives to try to establish a democratic government in Afghanistan — a country that has never once in its entire history been a united country, and is made up — and I don’t mean this in a derogatory - made up of different tribes who have never, ever, ever gotten along with one another. And so, as I said before — and this is the last comment I’ll make, but we’ll have more chance to talk about this, unfortunately, beyond, because we’re not out yet — if Osama bin Laden, as well as al Qaeda, had chosen to launch an attack — when they left Saudi Arabia — out of Yemen, would we have ever gone to Afghanistan? Even though the Taliban completely controlled Afghanistan at the time, would we have ever gone? I know it’s not fair to ask you questions. It’s rhetorical. But raise your hand if you think we should have gone and given up thousands of lives and tens of thousands of wounded. Our interest in going was to prevent al Qaeda from reemerging — first to get bin Laden, wipe out al Qaeda in Afghanistan, and prevent that from happening again. As I’ve said 100 times: Terrorism has metastasized around the world; we have greater threats coming out of other countries, a heck of a lot closer to the United States. We don’t have military encampments there; we don’t keep people there. We have over-the-horizon capability to keep them from going after us. Ladies and gentlemen, it was time to end a 20-year war. Thank you so much.

回复