米娅眼睛里的世界
回复
头像
Mia2014
帖子: 1805
注册时间: 周三 12月 25, 2013 8:24 pm

比尔·盖茨的女儿珍恩谈生在盖茨家

帖子 Mia2014 » 周六 12月 26, 2020 1:17 pm

比尔·盖茨的女儿24岁的珍恩(Jenn)说,“我生来就拥有很多特权(I was born into a huge situation of privilege).” 盖茨家现在净资产价值1120亿美元。

珍恩说,“我认为这是关于利用这些机会并向他们学习,以找到我热衷的事物,并希望使世界变得更美好。(I think it's about using those opportunities and learning from them to find things that I'm passionate about and hopefully make the world a little bit of a better place.)”

“他们一直都支持我(They've always had my back),”珍恩说, “我小时候,他们告诉我追求我感兴趣的一切,无论是数学、科学还是阅读或写作。我始终觉得他们相信我并愿意支持我的任何追求的确是我拥有的好的基础。(When I was younger, they told me to pursue whatever it was I was interested in, whether it was math or science or reading or writing. I always felt like I really had a good foundation with them believing in me and being willing to support me in any of my pursuits.)"

她称父母是“努力工作的人。他们显然享有很多特权,但他们继续学习,并热衷于使世界变得更美好。(incredibly hardworking people. They've obviously had a lot of privilege, but they continue learning and are passionate about making the world a better place.)"

她说,"我认为这真的很酷,在我找到自己对自己的爱好的方式时,肯定受到这个影响。(I think that's really cool, and it has definitely rubbed off on me as I find my way towards my own passions.)"

珍恩在父亲节的Instagram帖子中写道,不仅她父亲对慈善事业的奉献精神,而且他对学习的热情也激发了她的灵感(not only her dad's dedication to philanthropy but also his passion for learning has been an inspiration)。

回复